The license represents your SDFS membership and is issued by clubs and affiliated diving schools. The SDFS is a federation of clubs. After your registration in a club, you will receive in the following days a laminated card by the federal channel.
Membership Rates 2019/2020
- Diving Centers and Clubs Euro 120/ Year
- Diving Instructors Euro 80/ Year
- Free Lance Diving Instructors Euro 100 / Year
- Other Members Euro 20/ Year
SDFS Procedure Standards
- Only an active SDFS Instructor can certify a SDFS/CMAS diving level and always through an Seychellois SDFS school.
- Annual member fees could be applied.
- Only a SDFS member can participate in the diving courses.
- If he is going to be a new diver, the first one has to subscribe as a SDFS member.
- To start a SDFS/CMAS course, the instructor communicates his intentions to the federation and waits for SDFS to accept.
- The federation could directly supervise the course to verify that the instructor meets all the standards.
- After completing the course the instructor must communicate the result to the federation within a maximum period of 10 days.
- The federation will register the new certification in the next 15 days of receipt of the results.
- The 1,2,3,4 star diver certification cards and the 1,2,3 star instructor certification cards will be printed once certification is registered. Other diving levels may take 30 days.
- Our certifications do not expire but in order to request any service to the federation the applicant could be up to date with the payment of the annual fee.